Please read and understand the refund, return and warranty policy prior to purchasing your item
1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of the delivery date giving you time to analyse your item. Another 14 days will be given grace period to return the product/s.
KL Scooters will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
3. A copy of the KL Scooters credit/debit card purchase receipt, and a copy of the original KL Scooters invoice may be requested prior to KL Scooters Customer Service issuing a Return authorisation
Unit must be in new condition and returned in original packaging (for any help regarding the repacking of your scooter, please contact customer service).
All original accessories and other components must be returned in the box with your item
4. KL Scooters will carry out a detailed inspection within 5 days of return. KL Scooters reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged, appears used or if any accessories, literature or other original components are missing
5. Please note: Any evidence of the item being used from the date of defect being identified may void any refund request
6. A Return authorisation number must be obtained prior to returning the product; to request an RA number, please contact Customer Service and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
7. We will email over to you the RA number and returns location, please clearly mark the RA number on the packaging label
Products received without an RA number and the required documentation as specified above may not be accepted or processed for return
9. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the customer with no acceptance of a refund
10. You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to KL Scooters warehouse. Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or insured; KL Scooters is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment this is the liability of the customer
11. Once a full satisfactory inspection has been undertaken refunds will be credited within 14 days of receipt of returned product. Please note this is also dependent on your bank processing times.
1. Products under warranty can be repaired, replaced sent back to the manufacturer to fix/self-fixed by yourself (please note this will be different for all models). In the first instance please contact Customer service in order to identify and assess the fault. Once reported, someone will be in touch regarding next steps and timescales.
2. Defective products are covered under the individual Warranty valid from receipt of purchase (please note Warranty may vary with different models, please check your Scooter manual or the description for the scooter).
3. If a fault/defect has been identified which is covered under the warranty policy, a Return Authorisation (RA) number must be obtained prior to returning the product, all information regarding this will be provided by Customer service upon confirmation the fault/defect falls under the Warranty Policy.
4. If the fault is confirmed to fall under the Warranty, details regarding the Returns process will be sent across to you. Please note once a repair/replacement has been accepted, a return will not be accepted after 14 days of receipt.
7.KL Scooters will be in contact via email or phone regarding next steps once in receipt of the product. We will aim to be in contact as soon as possible to proceed with your replacement scooter or if the scooter can be fixed.
We advise not to use any item further if a fault/defect has been identified.
Please note, prior to a repair or replacement being made, KL Scooters will clarify if the item has been used after date of reported fault/defect. If this is identified, any claim will be voided as per manufacturers warranty.
1. Any cancellation of an order must be sent to Customer Service as soon as possible.
Reason for cancellation
If your item has not been despatched we shall cancel your order and issue a refund please refer to our refunds policy above. If your order has already been despatched you will have to follow our 'Returns Policy’.
Missing, damaged or incomplete orders
Please note, all orders must be checked for any damage or defects upon receipt, if any missing parts or defects are visually identified, please report this to us within 7 days of receiving your order.
We advise you not to use the scooter during this time and to report this to us straight away.
Any evidence of the item being used from the date of defect being identified will void any refund request.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund items which have been damaged after arrival due to general misuse, wear and tear or accidents.
Defective Electric Scooters are covered under the individual warranty policy
71-75 Shelton Street